When "zooming" in all fonts should increase
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.4
- OS version: 10.14.6 (18G87)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open a terminal
- Press cmd + several times - The terminal window grows and the font gets bigger
- Press cmd t to get a new tab - The terminal window remains in size (good) but the font of the new tab is in standard size.
Try it the other way around (swap 2 and 3). It's the same effect.
The font of the new tab is the default size.
What should have happened:
The font should be in the size of the "zoomed" tab and "zooming" should affect all tabs.
Otherwise you cannot zoom in another tab as the window size will increase even more.