Autorainbow statusbar should take my theme into account
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:
How do I find this?
iterm --version isn't it
- OS version:
macOS Mojave 10.14.5
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
Folder ~/Library not present
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Profiles > Colors > Color presets > Solarized Dark
- Profiles > Session > Configure Status Bar
- Drag-drop a couple of segments if you haven't already
- Observe the colors produced.
What happened: The colors it made my status bar were stuff like #a0e5bc and #d7a0e5, which aren't solarized colors. (Same is true of any color combo, Solarized is just an example.)
What should have happened: It should make my status bar with stuff like #b58900 and #d33682, which are solarized colors.