Clicking iTerm2 dock icon when application is running does not show new window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:Build 3.2.0beta5
- OS version:MacOS 10.13.5com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Launch iTerm 2
- Close any open window
- Switch to any other application
- Click the iTerm icon in the dock
What happened: iTerm is activated, no new window is shown
What should have happened: (per the advanced preferences), a new window should be shown.