Slow display performance of specific unicode characters
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.4
- OS version: El Capitan 10.11.5 (15F34)
- Preferences: com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Debug log: debuglog.txt.gz
- Performance issue: Sample_of_iTerm2.txt (not sample was not taken when debug logging, but on separate run of test file)
- Test file: really_slow
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
really_slowto a directory
- Go to that directory in iTerm and run the command
What happened: iTerm spends a lot of time drawing the characters in the file. Enough time to notice stuttering and lag. Scroll performance is also terrible.
What should have happened: The display of these characters should have been instant.