Triple-click selects the screen line, not the logical line
When I triple-click, iTerm2 attempts to select the entire line. However, if the logical line takes up multiple screen lines, only the clicked screen line is selected
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.5
- OS version: 10.11.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Triple-click the public key
- Only one line of the public key is selected. There is no way to select the entire key without dragging.
Only one line is selected.
What should have happened:
The entire key should be selected