On launch, extra iTerm window opens that doesn't respond to show/hide hotkey
By alan.haml... on February 07, 2012 18:20 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Launch iTerm from the Mac OS X Applications menu; 1st iTerm window opens
- Press the show/hide hotkey; a 2nd iTerm window is opened
- Press the show/hide hotkey; the 2nd iTerm window is hidden; 1st iTerm window doesn't obey show/hide hotkey
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- If an iTerm window opens by default when launching iTerm, that 1st iTerm window should respond to the show/hide hotkey instead of a new 2nd iTerm window opening after show/hide hotkey is pressed.
- If no iTerm window opens by default when launching iTerm, pressing show/hide hotkey should open 1st iTerm window. Pressing show/hide hotkey again should hide 1st iTerm window.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Mac OS X 10.6.8