Synchronize labels from issues: When changing the referenced issue, the labels from the old issue are still synchronized
We have opened a PR for an issue that was in the wrong repository. After migration of the issue to the correct repository, still the labels from the old issue were synchronized (which was meanwhile marked as
status/invalid due to being in the wrong repository).
Steps to reproduce
You need 2 repositories on GitHub.
- Enable "Synchronize issue labels" in gitmate (for both repos)
- Create an issue in repo 1, and attach a label to it.
- Open a PR referencing this issue in repo 2.
- Open a new issue in repo 2, and attach a label (different from the issue in repo 1).
- Inside the PR in repo 2, change all issue references (commit messages + issue descriptions) to the issue in repo 2.
What is the current bug behavior?
Labels from issue in repo 1 are still synchronized.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Because issue references changed in the relevant PR, synchronization of the labels should stop from the issue in repo 1.
Relevant links and/or screenshots
Happened here: https://github.com/coala/coala/pull/5100
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitMate.io