WORKSHOP - Security (features)
We're looking for volunteer workshop leaders that are subject matter experts and we thought of you for this workshop.
We will provide:
- AV setup (screen, projector, mic)
- Support in connecting to helpful team members (e.g. help build out a slide deck, write an abstract, help rehearse etc)
- Contact with the hotel for any special requests
We're looking to you for:
- 45 min workshop program
- 15 min time for Q&A
- We recommend adding some coaches - you don't need to do this alone.
Please nominate another volunteer leader if you don't feel comfortable leading the workshop, but know that we choose you as we believe you're a great teacher on this topic.
Let us know how we can help with making arrangements in this issue and we'll make it a great workshop together.
If you can do this, let us know. Below are a few deadlines for the content:
- Feb 22nd - Confirmation to lead the workshop
- March 11th - First draft for the workshop
- April 1st - Final version for workshop
Please confirm the following by Monday 4.15 on the issue:
- Updated deck in the Contribute template
Confirm if your presentation will have audio/videos
Clarify if this is an open laptop session
- We will try to create a new security feature altogether
Confirm if you will have pre-requisites for Workshop Attendees
- Confirm @kathyw @plafoucriere are the people associated with this workshop.
- Read over/watch the 4.10 call
Other deadlines to be aware of:
- 4.16 - 4.18: First 15 minute check-in scheduled
- 4.24: Final content due
- 4.25 - 4.29: Final 15 minute check-in scheduled