Design evaluation: View previous design versions
What’s this issue all about?
Related to: gitlab#32674
This will test the solution for viewing previous versions of a design. Test results will determine how people click through based on a given task.
Designers, Product Managers
What questions are you trying to answer?
- If users understand how to view previous and newer versions of a design.
What assumptions do you have?
- That people know what design versions are.
- That different design versions show changes over time.
What decisions will you make based on the research findings?
- Whether or not the proposed solution needs some tweaking to make it more clear on how to view previous design versions.
What's the latest milestone that the research will still be useful to you?
What is the study called in UsabilityHub?
- Jarek: Schedule participants
- Jarek: Finalize prototype
Jarek: Draft script for usability testing based on prototype
- Katherine: Finalize testing script
Jarek, Katherine: Conduct usability testing sessions [Target: week of Jan 27th]
- Participant 1 - Jan 28th at 11am PT
- Participant 2 - Jan 29th at 11am PT
- Participant 3 - Jan 29th at 12:45pm PT
- Participant 4 - Jan 30th at 10:30am PT
- Participant 4 - Jan 30th at 12pm PT
- Participant 5 - Jan 30th at 1pm PT
- Jarek, Katherine: Analyze notes and synthesize findings
- Jarek: Document insights as issues in the Insights Repository