Recruiting for Manage:Compliance Special Interest Group
Build a Special Interest Group (SIG) for to facilitate feedback on issues specific to regulatory/industry compliance.
This SIG's expertise and experience will be leveraged for all issues managed byon an ongoing basis. Membership in the SIG is open to any organization facing compliance challenges within GitLab.
- Obtaining audit reports of GitLab activity
- Leveraging GitLab's Audit Events API
- Securing GitLab to meet internal company standards or policies
- Set "default" project settings based on compliance frameworks
- Users of GitLab who support internal compliance or auditing programs
- Technical users who leverage API solutions for auditing purposes
- Technical or non-technical users who ensure processes adhere to company policy
- Non-technical users who rely on easy-to-use features to obtain necessary data
There should be an emphasis on managers (and above), but input is certainly welcome from non-managers.
What Customers Can Expect
Participation in this SIG involves:
- Contributing to issues where the SIG is tagged/mentioned
- Scheduling (video optional) calls for screenshares, usability testing, etc
- A regular (bi-weekly or monthly, TBD) sync call to discuss current and future work the SIG is involved in
- A bi-weekly email or notification through GitLab issue about outcomes from the sync call