&4124 Features list
What’s this issue all about?
To conduct #1027 (closed) we need a list of properly documented features that will be presented to our users.
As preparation of the features list took a significant amount of work in !28 (merged), I am creating this separate issue to track and discuss.
- Describe features in the Features list doc. For each specify name, description and add illustrations
- Feature name will be used internally so we have a standard way how to refer to individual features.
- Description will be presented to the participants. Description should be clear enough for them to understand how does the feature look, what does it do and what is the proposed value of it.
- Illustrations, like images or gifs, will complement the description and will help us with communicating the features clearly. Its not required to provide illustrations for all the features, but helps. Add illustrations to a dedicated comment thread in this issue.
- Check examples of feature descriptions from !28 (merged) here: Metrics (Dashboards) Features list, Feature description guidelines