Better handle community contribution in Secure
Problem to solve
We need to get better at triaging and helping with Community Contributions, some get stalled and we don't do a good job of assigning a DRI and carrying it over the finish line
During the retro, some suggestions were made:
- look at what has been done for the gitlab project already.
- setting up a workflow for our security-products projects.
- consider setting up a reviewer list for contributors to assign MRs, or a process that allows for every engineer to look at a list of MRs to be reviewed on a regular basis.
- make sure our contributing guidelines are accurate within our projects.
- notify contributors about the expected SLO => a bot could post a comment with guidelines/process