Define and setup a 25k reference architecture configuration
- Stand up an additional reference environment that is initially set up identically to the 10k environment.
- Run 500RPS (2.5x the 10k RPS) against this environment and compare the resulting latencies to 10k results for the same GitLab version.
- Add appropriate nodes as needed to improve latency, retest as required.
- Continue to add nodes and retest until the latencies of this environment under 2.5x the load is comparable to the 10k environment latencies.
Acceptance criteria for certification (tentative):
- Latencies at 500RPS on the 25k environment should be less than 500ms, with the exception of known bugs affecting certain endpoints.
- Endpoints that have known bugs have issues created and fed into the Performance Grooming process.
- Documentation has been added to describe the 25k environment's configuration.