Establish Telemetry data tiers for self-managed instances
We should understand Telemetry data tiers and establish them in the new Telemetry data feature.
Full vs. Light vs. None or whichever tiers we decide - how do these behave, what's tracked in each, and what's the default
- We don't want to roll out multiple tracking frameworks because we want to be able to draw cross-platform-type analyses.
- Probably need to be by-default-on for adoption
- Can still be turned off which will be true of all kinds of tracking
- Full would be the same things we're tracking on GitLab.com
- Regular would be a limited version with key structured events
- Light would be the most important structured events