Introduce new skip-auto-reconfigure flag file
What does this MR do?
Introduces new flag file
/etc.gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure to replace
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-migrations, logs deprecation if
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-migrations is found to be present.
If either file exists, we do the same for now in the pre/postinst scripts, and
See Definition of done.
- Change added to CHANGELOG.md. Not applicable for Documentation changes and minor changes.
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added
- Integration tests added to GitLab QA, if applicable
- MR has a green pipeline on GitLab.com
In addition to above, reviewer must:
- Pipeline is green on dev.gitlab.org if the change is not touching documentation or internal cookbooks
Towards #1707 (closed)