Update self-hosted paid signup process
As a user, when I signup for a paid package, the process is convoluted, complex and confusing. I don't understand why I have to create 2 accounts in order to signup. I would rather try to figure out how to use the product for free rather than invest my time trying to figure out how to pay.
Move paid signup into the self hosted instance.
- At signup the user should never know that a second application exists that manages their trial
- The user should not have to create a password or profile for customers.gitlab.com
- The user should be able to log into customers.gitlab.com using a code that is texted to their phone (rather than password)
- The user should be able to log into customers.gitlab.com using a code that is emailed to their address (rather than password)
- If the user is a part of this test, when linked to customers.gitlab.com from their instance, they should be taken to a signup page that does not prompt them for a password
- The user should never have to manage a trial license key
- If the instance is in a firewall that cannot reach customers.gitlab.com, the plan selection should prompt the user to contact sales
- Users should be able to spin up the instance to ensure that it never reaches out to contact customers.gitlab.com
- Additional admins on paid accounts added to the instance should have to provide their phone number and we should create a customers.gitlab.com account so that they can manage the plan for their instance