Update .com trial signup process
As a user, when I signup for a trial, the process is convoluted, complex and confusing. I don't understand why I have to create 2 accounts in order to signup. I would rather try to figure out how to use the product for free rather than invest my time trying to figure out how to pay.
Move trial signup into gitlab.com.
- At signup the user should never know that a second application exists that manages their trial
- The user should not have to create a password or profile for customers.gitlab.com
- The user should be able to log into customers.gitlab.com using a code that is texted to their phone (rather than password)
- The user should be able to log into customers.gitlab.com using a code that is emailed to their address (rather than password)
- If the user is a part of this test, when linked to customers.gitlab.com from their instance, they should be taken to a signup page that does not prompt them for a password
- The user should never have to manage a trial license key