Split Sign-in / Register process in the trial flow
New users entering the trial flow from the marketing website often lands on the sign-in tab of the sign-in/register form, this is introducing confusion and is slowing down the process of starting a trial. On the other end, we should make sure every existing and authenticated users coming from the app should not have to sign-in if they're already authenticated.
- Current flow - New user from Marketing website
- User walkthrough - Video - 4'34mn.
- Estimated time to completion (Going through the flow for the scorecard) - currently 2'39mn(Competitor ~2'14mn)
- Estimated time to completion from users?
For users coming from Marketing website
Split sign-in/sign-up page following this layout. (With sign-in link below the register container).
|Step 2||Step 2 iteration|
For users coming from app
Ensure logged in users are directly authenticated and redirected to the first step of the trial flow.
How de we measure success
- Observe a decrease in time to completion
- Observe an increase in IACV?
- Observe a decrease in bounce rate?
- Observe an increase in trial started from marketing website.
- Track click on "Already have an account? Sign-in". (Ideally the click rate should be low)