MVC of Health Scoring
As part of our efforts to reduce churn and increase net and gross retention, we should come up with a basic scoring of the health of a user and their corresponding group/account.
We can then leverage this score to initiate messaging, email campaigns, or outreach from our success teams to help get them back on track.
- Start with .com
- Come up with initial scoring criteria for user and account level.
- Generate scores - start with a binary yes/no
- Track monthly
- Determine impact on churn
User level: Are they for the previous month considered in MAU?
MAU includes: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/events.html
Action Types Available action types for the action parameter are:
Target Types Available target types for the target_type parameter are:
- Greater than 74% of users are MAU for the previous month
Other items to consider:
- Has the group grown over their time with GitLab?