Adjust in-app pricing page links
Currently, we have two hyperlinks ("free" and "frequently asked questions") on https://gitlab.com/profile/billings (displayed below) that go to send the users to https://about.gitlab.com/pricing/#gitlab-com in the same tab which removes the users from the in-app experience where they can complete a purchase. If a user wants to see all available features for a tier there is already a link in the natural location at the end of the listed features within the specific tier on the in-app pricing page. However, this link currently sends the user to about.gitlab.com/pricing which displays the same information as the in-app page.
To fix this we should do the following:
- Remove the hyperlink in the word "Free"
- Remove the sentence "Learn more about each plan by reading our frequently asked questions, or start a free 30-day trial of GitLab.com Gold."
- Adjust the trial CTA so it becomes "Start your free Gold trial"
- Change the hyperlink URL at the end of each tier "see all (plan name) plan features" to the feature comparison page. https://about.gitlab.com/pricing/gitlab-com/feature-comparison/
- Make the "see all (plan name) plan features" CTA open in a new browser tab