Update repo search endpoint to search for specific repos instead of filtering all of them
- Fix the repo endpoint to actually return results for GitLab results. It would always get filtered out before because it filtered on
full_namewhich is GitHub specific
- Updates the repo search endpoint to be more performant.
- For GitLab, we use the search query parameter to fetch only what we need
- For GitHub, we still have to fetch all and filter on our side
This is best tested if you run through !1823 (closed) instead
- Merge !1823 (closed) (not a blocker but they go together)