Fix code owner suggestion not in starter plan
What does this MR do?
Code owner as suggestion for merge request approver was incorrectly placed at premium plan instead of starter plan. This MR corrects this by reusing the starter plan
code_owners feature at the feature check.
Note this is only applicable to 11.4 (in 11.5 the feature is merged with
code_owners anyways and doc is removed. So this points to
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
Closes #8235 (closed)