Resolve "Geo: Unable to disable verification on the secondary"
What does this MR do?
Use string rather than a symbol as feature flag name on
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Unable to disable verification on the secondary
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #6964 (closed)