Rescue from `InvalidSignatureTimeError` on Geo API
What does this MR do?
Rescue from InvalidSignatureTimeError when JWT token signature fails because clocks aren't in sync.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Previously we were rescuing from an non-existent Error class, now doing that for the correct one.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #5796 (closed)