Usage ping for projects_mirrored_with_pipelines_enabled
What does this MR do?
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Should this be merged to
- This is possibly a very slow DB query. Do we need to add indexes or implement differently?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- [-] API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Has been reviewed by UX
- [-] Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- [-] Internationalization required/considered
- [-] If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)