Also log Prometheus metrics from the primary
Since gitlab-org/gitlab-ee!4428 the primary generates a number meaningful metrics, but
Geo::MetricsUpdateService did not generate Prometheus metrics for a primary node.
This change will also trigger Prometheus metric updates from the primary.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?