Add additional spec and assertions for epis_issues
What does this MR do?
It adds a new spec and assertions that could help to figure out why the build sometimes fails.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
We've been sometimes seeing a weird failure (eg. https://gitlab.com/nick.thomas/gitlab-ee/-/jobs/42232414).
This change will clarify at least in which direction should we be looking:
- if the failure changes to fail newly on https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/blob/dd0420ab4273ba3236c82d7523aa8d7517be8652/spec/ee/spec/features/epics/epic_issues_spec.rb#L90 no issues were associated to the epics and we can say there is an error in js / permissions check / fixtures
- if the failure remains the same it means there wasn't an error when adding issues to an epic and there might be something wrong with either writing new
lielement with the newly associated issue to the list or there is a possible issue that the assertion is checked BEFORE the element is drawn.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan