Adds lower bound to pull mirror scheduling feature
What does this MR do?
Mirrors are being update too frequently. In order to avoid that we are adding a configurable lower bound on the mirror scheduling component of the feature.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together