Geo: Fix Dynamic Backoff strategy and add specs
What does this MR do?
geometric_backoff_strategy to class methods in the GeoDynamicBackoff module so a include will work as initially expected.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
In a previous version when we refactored the backoff strategy we actually broke it in the process.
See #2639 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2639 (closed)