Count how many zoom calls are linked to issues
What does this MR do?
This MR is part of issue #31383 (closed)
Uses the Usage ping to count how many issues have an associated zoom call. This is the count of issues that have a
ZoomMeeting meeting with an issue_status of
Uses the Usage ping to count how many issues have ever had an associated zoom call. This is the count of issues that have a
ZoomMeeting meeting with an issue_status of either
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Part of #31383 (closed)