Add file matching rule to flexible CI rules
What does this MR do?
Implements a new flexible rule to match on files that exist in the repository.
Has a fast path for when the globs will only match top-level files as we expect this to be the common case and will binary search for simple, non-patterned, globs. It will assume there is a match if there are too many complex globs to check to limit complexity.
This replaces https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/32911 for single-repo
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team