Resolve "Retrieve audit events via API: MVC"
What does this MR do?
For #121 (closed)
This change adds the Audit Event APIs
GET /audit_events &
In order to make this work, I had to slightly refactor the existing
LogFinder service (which is the service used to filter and find audit events with the given, specific params). This service was used in the
admin/audit_logs UI and I have now refactored this class so that it can be used to find audit events for both the admin area and the API.
Changes in admin page due to refactoring:
The only visible change to the end user is the change in the URL params.
The filtering is now done via
entity_id params, thus avoiding using
event_type and one among
project_id param key.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team