Update Security Dashboard layout for improved usability
What does this MR do?
This MR adds a few changes with the goal to improve UX of group security dashboard:
- Moves the vulnerabilities chart into an aside
- Hides vulnerabilities count
- Makes chart buttons span full width
- Adds date information to the chart
- Removes labels from charts
- Adds avg-max legend to chart
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team