Fix variable mismatch in code quality widget
What does this MR do?
!14323 (merged) moved the code quality comparison calculation into a worker thread, and passed data to the worker thread to for it to be processed and then passed back, but the parameters being passed got out of sync: the worker was expecting
data.parsedBaseIssues but was passed
- fixes the worker to use
- makes the worker send back an empty object if its input data does not include
- makes the store that calls the worker report an error loading/parsing the code quality results if the worker does not pass back
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content