Allow self-approvals in fallback approval rules
What does this MR do?
Allow authors of a MR to approve a MR if fallback approval rules are in play. Fallback approval rules are the rules used when there have been no explicit approvers set.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
EE specific content should be in the top level
Closes #7532 (closed)