Time analytics line chart
- New navigation location (page) in a group, under the issues navigation, called
Analytics. So it would be
Group > Issues > Analytics.
- Show data for the past 12 weeks.
- For each week bucket, you do the following algorithm to identify the population of issues and calculate the times:
- Look at the current scope of issues. In the mockup example, find all issues that are ~Discussion backend issues.
- Now in all those issues, find ones that had the label of interest removed in that week bucket. So in the mockup example, if an issue had the In dev label removed in that week bucket, it is part of the population of issues considered in that week bucket.
- The "time spent in" for that particular issue is calculated when the In dev label was added to when it was removed.
- Detailed algorithm to be determined after https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/47993 is implemented. Latest discussion in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/6681#note_101421112.
- Also calculate the average to indicate the purple line as in the mockup.