Gitlab does not displays comments and don't honor the comment & close button.
While working with issues, I got the following message in the top of the page: "Something went wrong while fetching your comments. Please, try again." If I click again, it tries to reload comments but they don't appear. Also, in this situation, the Comment&Close button doesn't have any effect.
Steps to reproduce
- find an issue that already have comments/discussions;
- click on it and it should load the discussion;
- if the the red label with the message aforementioned appear, click on it;
- make some comment and click on Comment&Close
I can't create an example, but I'm using
GitLab Enterprise Edition 10.8.2-ee (1ae1e59d).
What is the current bug behavior?
- the application displays no comments/discussions upon issue loading;
- the application does not honor the Comment&Close button (it neither closes the issues nor adds the comment to the end of the discussion).
What is the expected correct behavior?
- the application should load and display the comments/suggestions
- the application should honor the button and close the issue after adding the comment to the end of the list.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
While it is trying to load the comments, here is the screen.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com