Edit issue description in a modal instead of on the main page
- While editing a large content of issue description on a smaller screen (13-inch), there are two scrollable areas (the editor and the main page). It's hard to control which area you are scrolling and it's frustrated to find the "Save" button sometimes. I often scroll the page down and scroll the page up again to find the "Save" button. It is not a good experience.
- The title and "Choose a template" dropdown are not edited as often as description, but they take up space on the top of the screen everytime you edit the issue description.
- The editor of issue description is separated from the main page. If you click the "Pencil" button, a modal will show up. You can edit the issue description in the modal.
- In terms of the issue title, you can edit it just by clicking.
- If you click the title, it will be changed to an input field and the "Choose a template" will show up at the same time.
- If you click the area outside of the input field or press "Enter/Return", it will save the new title automatically.