"Create new board" modal can't be canceled
The Issues > Board > Create new board modal dialog can't be closed with the X or Cancel buttons.
Steps to reproduce
- On any project you own, go to Issues > Boards
- Click on the board selection dropdown
- Select Create new board. A modal dialog appears.
Only relevant on own projects, where you can edit issue boards.
What is the current bug behavior?
- Click the X close button or the Cancel button. Nothing happens.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- The modal dialog should close, without performing any action.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com