View containing epic in issue
- View containing epic in issue.
- Navigate to the containing epic in issue.
- The new section in the sidebar should only appear if the epic's group is in EEU (for GitLab.com), or the self-hosted instance has a EEU license.
- Also for subgroups of a EEU group would work the same since subgroups of a EEU group have EEU functionality. That is, that new section would appear in the case that epic is in that subgroup.
Out of scope
- In the future, we may consider assigning an issue to an epic from the issue itself. That is not in scope here. So therefore, it's just a link.
- None so far
|Expanded (filled)||Expanded (empty)||Collapsed|
- It should use the epics icon from the navigation sidebar.
- If there's no associated epic, the area should just say
- The tooltip contents to show the full epic title
- If there's no assigned epic, we just show “Epic” in the tooltip.