2019-11-11 Newly created unlabelled issues requiring initial triage
Hi Triage Team,
Here is a list of the latest issues without labels in the project.
In accordance with the Partial triage guidelines, we would like to ask you to:
- Check for duplicates in this project and others (it is common for issues reported in EE to already exist in CE).
- Add a type label.
- If identified as a bug, add a severity label.
- If the severity is S1 or S2, mention relevant PM/EMs from the relevant stage group from product devstages categories.
- Add a group label.
- Add a stage label.
- Add relevant category and facet labels to facilitate automatic addition of stage and group labels.
- If needed, mention relevant domain experts if the issue requires further attention.
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Once you've triaged all the issues assigned to you, you can unassign yourself with the
/unassign me quick action.
When all the checkboxes are done, close the issue, and celebrate!
- #35972 [mermaid] stateMachine returns parse error
- #35971 Stack at initializing new repo
- #35970 Helm Tiller fails to install
- #35963 GraphQL API is not graph-like enough
- #35961 (closed) error 500 when trying to use an external minio storage as object store. This happens as soon as I try to upload an image for a profile, project or a group
- #35959 Make adding helm template variables easier
- #35958 (closed) Docs feedback: Write your title
- #35957 (closed) Broken kubernetes documentation links
- #35955 New template for 'CI/CD include'
- #35953 Sign-in using google_oauth2 auth failed
- #35951 Use user authentication data in the pipeline
- #35950 Merge Request UI does not update if Merge Request was updated via API
- #35947 Issues: no results in issue search on Boards view when search criteria is 1 or 2 letters (problem not present on standard issue lists)
#35945 Some options in a
code-blockof an RST file kills entire block
- #35944 (confidential) ~"(confidential)"
- #35937 Merge Request returned without any attributes for state=locked in api/v4/projects/6/merge_requests?state=locked&target_branch=something
- #35935 Discussion API, "Create new merge request thread" is unederdocumented
- #35933 Docs feedback: Need to document required permissions
- #35932 Regex for rules in CI/CD jobs does not work
- #35927 Assign jobs to runners to fill up their concurrent value.
- #35923 Terms cannot be deleted, once set
- #35928 pre_clone_script blocks fetching changes
- #35918 Ref for merge train removed before manual cleanup steps
- #35912 https URL not clickable in diff view
- #35910 (closed) Wrong link generation in file like package.json, composer.json and similar
- #35899 pipeline process suggestion
- #35883 inverse globbing in .gitlab-ci.yml does not pick up changes
- #35869 500 error when download job artifacts through API
- #35859 requirements.txt in file view on GitLab.com parsed wrong
- #35850 Restoring backup corrupts uploads and artifacts
- #35842 Wrong link in board sidebar's Assignee
- #35835 (moved) Gitlab fails to work with gzip content-encoding on openwrt git-client
- #35818 (confidential) ~"(confidential)"
- #35815 Merge Request File Browser: File tool-tip shows path with ellipsis
- #35821 (closed) SAML redirect loop
- #35805 No documentation on how to download a specific artifact type (via rest api)
- #35743 Vertical alignment in Notification setting in project
- #35722 (closed) Gitlab pages are asking for authentication
- #35720 (closed) Moving Issues in Bulk method error
- #35713 SMTP Relay for Gmail does not work
- #35709 Follow-up from "Obtain merge commit via API for fast-forward plus squash merge"
- #35645 (closed) Lot of errors in sidekick jobs since upgrade from 11.10.4 to 12.4.1