2019-11-11 - Triage report for "group::database"
This is a group or stage level triage package that aims to summarize the feature proposals and bugs which have not been scheduled or triaged. For more information please refer to the handbook:
Scheduling the workload is a collaborative effort by the Product Managers and Engineering Managers for that group. Please work together to provide a best estimate on priority and milestone assignments. For each issue please:
- Determine if the issue should be closed if it is no longer relevant or a duplicate.
- If it is still relevant please assign either a best estimate versioned milestone, the %Backlog or the %Awaiting further demand milestone.
- Specifically for bug, if there is no priority or clarity on a versioned milestone, please add a Priority label. Priority labels have an estimate SLO attached to them and help team members and the wider community understand roughly when it will be considered to be scheduled.
- Once a milestone has been assigned please check off the box for that issue.
- Please work with your team to complete the list by the due date set.
Heatmap for all bugs
Bugs for their priority and severity label are counted here. Every bug should have severity and priority labels applied. Please take a look at the bugs which fall into the columns indicating that the priority or severity labels are currently missing.
This is a group level triage package that aims to collate the latest bug reports (for frontend and otherwise) and feature proposals. For more information please refer to the handbook: