Batch delete from artifacts page
Problem to solve
Deleting artifacts is very tedious without being able to batch select and delete them from the artifacts page. This contributes to teams not deleting artifacts and using too much space.
Implements part of &1974
Add ability to batch select and delete artifacts in bulk from the artifacts page.
The UI shown in the following mockup includes the scope of #33418, but should generally be workable in terms of the batch select scope.
- Checkboxes at the beginning of each artifact row
- A single checkbox next to the search bar which mass selects
- Mass select will only work for the current pagination page.
- Above the search bar, there is a right-aligned disabled button with the copy
Delete artifacts(changed from mockup). Once there are selected artifact rows this button will become available as a primary danger button.
- Uses similar dimensions as on the issue list page