Indicate status of Zoom meeting on issue
Problem to solve
It would be helpful context to users reviewing an incident to understand if the indicated conference call is on-going or ended so that...
- I have more context and don't waste time clicking around
- I know if people are actively collaborating on the issue
- I know to remove the zoom meeting if it has ended (this depends on the ultimate design)
This work supports the Incident Management vision.
Surface an informative button at the top of the issue underneath the title that displays:
- Duration of call - if it is active, can we increment the time in real-time?
- Number of participants in the call
When the call ends, automatically remove the button from the issue.
Proposed design (TBC)
We surface the additional information as part of the zoom button:
How will we measure success?
Number of unique interactions with the Zoom button and retention of use