Zip file download of branch/tag with slash in name causes multiple levels in ZIP
Zip file download of branch/tag with slash in name causes multiple levels in ZIP GitLab 8.17.6-ee
Steps to reproduce
- Create a branch called "test/slash"
- Attempt to download a zip for the branch
- The Zip file contains a nested structure -
projectname-test - slash
- Download a different branch, with no slashes
- Zip file does not contain a nested structure.
It looks like the slash in the branch is causing zip to treat it as another folder.
Results of GitLab environment info
GitLab 8.17.6-ee GitLab Shell 4.1.1 GitLab Workhorse v1.3.0 GitLab API v4 Git 2.13.0 Ruby 2.3.0p0 Rails 220.127.116.11 mysql2