Issue "added label" notes not imported correctly from GitLab export
When importing a GitLab export, the issue notes that "user added label foo" are not fixed up properly. Instead of displaying the correct label, it will display the ~number format of the exported label's ID.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a repo.
- Create a label in said repo.
- On the labels page, hover over the "Edit" link and make note of the label's ID (e.g. 3371784 in https://gitlab.com/tecknicaltom/test1/labels/3371784/edit)
- Create an issue in said repo.
- Add the label to the repo.
- Export the repo.
- Create a new repo by importing the exported repo.
- Navigate to the issue in the new repo.
- Observe that the issue's note says e.g.:
Tom Samstag @tecknicaltom added ~3371784 label By Tom Samstag on 2018-01-24T02:19:38 (imported from GitLab project) 3 minutes agoreferencing the ID of the label in the original repo (3371784) instead of the label name
What is the current bug behavior?
The issue note references the original repo's label ID instead of the label name
What is the expected correct behavior?
The issue note should reference the new repo's label by name/badge
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com