Remote repository mirroring fails
When trying to use the "Push to a remote repository" feature, the action fails with the error message
undefined method 'id' for nil:NilClass.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a GitHub repository and make sure the wiki is enabled
- Create at least one wiki page
- Configure the "Push to a remote repository" feature to mirror the wiki repo to the main project repo
- Instead of waiting for the next sync, enforce it by clicking the Update Now button
- See the error mentioned in the summary of this issue
What is the current bug behavior?
See summary of the issue.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The repository should be mirrored as expected by the "Push to a remote repository" feature.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com (tested on 9.0 release)
As I'm not sure why the feature fails, no fix can be proposed at the time of handing in this issue.