Analyzing request on time spend vs initially calculated
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/12079#note_189829853 (created on behalf of @ppoosarla)
'''We are currently using GITLAB to manage all our projects including Development projects as well as Support projects. We are trying to figure out an easy way of getting analytics dashboard that can show various metrics for the project within a date range for following
- All the issues that are closed within the efforts that were estimated. Basically the effort estimated should be less than the effort spent for the issue.
- All the issues that are closed by the due date that were estimated. Basically the actual completion date should be less than the due date for the issue.
- We also want to know the metrics for each stage of the project. For example, we label the issues based on the stage of development like "Development in Progress", "Delivered for UAT", "Completed" etc..
- We want to have metrics that will provide the quality of development. For example, no of issues that were raised after the change was delivered to UAT (or) number of issues that were reopened within a certain date range.
- We are looking for the ability to drill down and identify metrics at each phase level, at each developer level within a project / group Please suggest if the same is being planned as part of the analytics dashboard..'''