Show all events on Group Cycle Analytics page - enable pagination and sorting
Problem to solve
Currently, it's difficult for users to see which merge request/issues drive their stage cycle times since we only show the top 50. The most recent 50 events might not be the ones driving the median, so if a user wants to dig in, there is no easy way to find the specific issue/MR/test that they should take a look at. Moreover, we only show last 3 months of data, which doesn't allow users to see trends given milestones can last a month or more.
EM, PM, Executives
Enable users to see more than 3 months of data and show all events with pages, similarly to the below screenshot. A user should be able to sort by date merged, date created and total time, so potentially we should add columns with
Permissions and Security
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
A user can directly see issues/test/MRs, etc that lead to long cycle time from the dashboard and go to investigate what happened.
What is the type of buyer?
Links / references
- Add a title on top of the table 'Cycle time'
- Add the pagination
- Add a sorting dropdown with a separate ascending/descending button
- Shorten the info about MR/issue creation to just
Opened 3 hours ago
- Add info about closed/merged date as
Merged 1 hour ago, separate it from creation info with a
- remove the warning about showing 50 results
- when a page switch happens in pagination, scroll the table to the top