Value stream analytics - Two label events for cycle time
- At the group level, have a page called
Value Stream Analytics.
- You can create multiple objects on this page. Similar to issue boards.
- For now, we can call each object a dashboard, for lack of better name.
- In each dashboard, you configure two things:
- An issue scoping. In the mockup below, this is ~Plan backend .
- Two labels. In the mockup below it is ~Started and ~Complete.
- What you see is an average representing the total cycle time between these label events. I.e. for a given issue that had the ~Started label assigned, and then the ~Complete label assigned, we calculate their timestamps, and then calculate their difference to generate the information in the chart. We group by (and do statistics by month), where the initial ~Started label applied event is in the given month.